#4 Yankee Doodle Dandy" singing bird
#5 "You Are My Sunshine" singing bird"
#6 The National Anthem singing bird (well sort of)
#7 Amazing Bird Tricks
I hope at least one of these seven birds made you smile. Happy Saturday!
* How come we choose from just two people to run for president and over fifty for Miss America ?
* Now that food has replaced sex in my life, I can't even get into my own pants.
* I signed up for an exercise class and was told to wear loose fitting clothing. If I HAD any loose fitting clothing, I wouldn't have signed up in the first place!
* When I was young we used to go 'skinny dipping,' now I just 'chunky dunk.'
* Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.
* Wouldn't it be nice if whenever we messed up our life we could simply press 'Ctrl Alt Delete' and start all over? AMEN, AMEN !!
* Wouldn't you know it....Brain cells come and brain cells go, but FAT cells live forever.
This blog is about life experiences & observations and stuff I am interested in. It is simply a side hobby and creative outlet; generally, with a tongue-in-cheek tone. I don't take it too seriously, nor should you. I do not profess to represent every point of view. Nothing on this site is a paid post.
It is for entertainment purposes only it, so just lighten up and just enjoy it. Life is short, live in the moment.
As the author, thoughts/views have no affiliation to my clients, business colleagues or my company.
This blog is independent and free of any type of financial affiliations. Some images used are from the internet and sometimes hard to credit them, so if you own any and want them removed just send me a message.
No copyright infringement intended. I am not responsible for defamatory statements bound to government, religious, or other laws from the reader’s country of origin . The intention of this blog is to do no harm, defame, libel or offend anyone.