Monday, January 8, 2007

More notes and photos from the PS Film Festival...

It was rough to go back to work today....I'd much prefer to stay in the desert and take in as much of the film festival as possible. Sunday evening we attended the SAG Indie Film cocktail reception at the Hotel Zoso. It was mainly for independent film directors, and there were a variety of interesting characters from Hollywood casually mixing and mingling over cocktails. Afterward, a group of us went to dinner at Copleys on Palm Canyon with a celebrity friend who was in town for the weekend. It was a perfect night to sit outside, and enjoy a nice dinner upder the desert skies. Since some of my own photos were a little fuzzy, I've taken the liberty to borrow a few from The Desert Sun.

Brad Pitt, Cate Blanchett & Kate Winslett

Mary Hart wearing her Tiffany's necklace and Sienna Miller

Jessica Biel
- Rick Rockhill

No comments:

Disclaimers...

This blog is about life experiences & observations and stuff I am interested in. It is simply a side hobby and creative outlet; generally, with a tongue-in-cheek tone. I don't take it too seriously, nor should you. I do not profess to represent every point of view. Nothing on this site is a paid post.

It is for entertainment purposes only it, so just lighten up and just enjoy it. Life is short, live in the moment.

As the author, thoughts/views have no affiliation to my clients, business colleagues or my company.

This blog is independent and free of any type of financial affiliations. Some images used are from the internet and sometimes hard to credit them, so if you own any and want them removed just send me a message.

No copyright infringement intended. I am not responsible for defamatory statements bound to government, religious, or other laws from the reader’s country of origin or residence. The intention of this blog is to do no harm, defame, libel or offend anyone.