Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Wisdom Wednesdays: Featuring Dr Sidney Wang

ASK DR WANG "the psychic betta fish"

Dr Wang would like to wish everyone a

very Happy Halloween!

This week's letter is from Trudy in Lubbock, TX. Trudy writes...

Dear Dr Wang,

Today is the first day of the rest of my life. You see, my divorce was finalized yesterday and I am finally rid of that lump-of-lard- ex-husband of mine. "Ted" was the kind of man who would steal money from my purse and go drinking at the local tavern all night and come home smelling of booze, and have a few bruises from being in a fight, yes a real winner. Now that I have my freedom, I'd like to get my life back in order. I'm going down to the WalMart and get me a new dress, new pair of shoes, some fancy new perfume and a fresh manicure. The question is, will I meet a new man anytime soon or am I doomed to be alone?

Thank you kindly, Trudy

Dr Wang responds: Dear Trudy,

Congratulations on your recent divorce, it sounds like Ted was a drain in your life. I'm glad to hear you are treating yourself to a few luxuries, you deserve it. My first reaction is that you should probably take a little time for yourself before getting involved with another man in your life, but that is your decision, only you know where you are emotionally. To answer your question, I swam past The Great Bubble Wall for insight to your future. Indeed, you are about to meet someone new in your life very soon, although it is not where you expect to meet someone however. Those new shoes you just bought at Walmart will cause you some trouble. One of the heels is going to break while you are walking, causing you to twist your ankle. While at the doctor's office getting your sprained ankle looked at, you will meet a man in the waiting room with the initials JD, who will sweep you off your feet, so to speak.

JD has a curious profession, he raises fruit-flies and sells them. Your first date will likely include a visit to his fruit-fly farm. You should resist any of his advances for romance at the fruit-fly farm. Take the relationship slowly and get to know JD. There is something he will be hiding from you, but I am not certain what it is. Enjoy!

Keep swimming upstream,

-Dr Wang

**************************************************************
"Wisdom Wednesdays" features the sage advice of our resident oracle, psychic betta fish "Dr Sidney Wang". Believed to be a reincarnated descendant of King Rama II of Siam, Dr Wang responds to e-mail submissions with advice, predictions of the future and conveys ancient proverbs to provide guidance and support. Dr Sidney Wang's 24 Hour Wisdom, Advice and Inspiration service is also available from the left side navigation for this feature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He raises fruit flies??? Wow, now THAT is curious!!!

CRUSTY MOM-E said...

hmmm....I'd run from the flies and hide from the bees if I were her.
Always,
Crusty~

Disclaimers...

This blog is about life experiences & observations and stuff I am interested in. It is simply a side hobby and creative outlet; generally, with a tongue-in-cheek tone. I don't take it too seriously, nor should you. I do not profess to represent every point of view. Nothing on this site is a paid post.

It is for entertainment purposes only it, so just lighten up and just enjoy it. Life is short, live in the moment.

As the author, thoughts/views have no affiliation to my clients, business colleagues or my company.

This blog is independent and free of any type of financial affiliations. Some images used are from the internet and sometimes hard to credit them, so if you own any and want them removed just send me a message.

No copyright infringement intended. I am not responsible for defamatory statements bound to government, religious, or other laws from the reader’s country of origin or residence. The intention of this blog is to do no harm, defame, libel or offend anyone.