Sunday, May 21, 2017

Vote for your favorite Local Pet Store

Without a doubt, the internet has brought incredible convenience to consumers. I shop online for a lot of things, but personally I still enjoy going into a retail store to shop for some products. Pet products are definitely one example of where I prefer to go to a physical store. I like to bring Ellie, Adele or Sheldon with me because it is a fun experience for them to sniff around for treats, toys and discover new things. I also get valuable advice from pet store employees. My company, Lucy Pet believes that brick & mortar pet specialty stores offer the best shopping experience to pet parents. In fact, we've launched a summer campaign asking consumers to nominate their favorite local pet specialty store. Every month local retailers will be selected from all the nominees. For the store that is chosen, the consumer will win a free bag of Lucy Pet Formulas for Life dog or cat food and valuable coupons. The retail store selected will also win Lucy Pet Formulas for Life products for their store. 

There are so may great local independent pet specialty stores all across the US and Canada, who are competing with the Internet. We want to help support the little retailers by reminding consumers that shopping at your local pet store is the best option to find new and unique products for your dog or cat. Personally, I'm proud that Lucy Pet Products is leading the charge in the industry to help brick & mortar pet stores remain strong. After all, our country is built on many local businesses, and each of us needs to do our part to help locally owned businesses stay around. 

Vote for your favorite local pet store from this link, and you may just win a bag of Lucy Pet Formulas for Life dog or cat food
https://www.lucypetproducts.com/vote-favorite-retailer/

No comments:

Disclaimers...

This blog is about life experiences & observations and stuff I am interested in. It is simply a side hobby and creative outlet; generally, with a tongue-in-cheek tone. I don't take it too seriously, nor should you. I do not profess to represent every point of view. Nothing on this site is a paid post.

It is for entertainment purposes only it, so just lighten up and just enjoy it. Life is short, live in the moment.

As the author, thoughts/views have no affiliation to my clients, business colleagues or my company.

This blog is independent and free of any type of financial affiliations. Some images used are from the internet and sometimes hard to credit them, so if you own any and want them removed just send me a message.

No copyright infringement intended. I am not responsible for defamatory statements bound to government, religious, or other laws from the reader’s country of origin or residence. The intention of this blog is to do no harm, defame, libel or offend anyone.