Friday, October 31, 2008
Thursday, October 30, 2008
"Do's and Don'ts of the Craft":
3. A male witch is not a Warlock - The word "Warlock" is a Scottish word meaning "oath breaker" and became a term designating a male Witch during the "burning times" (i.e.; the Inquisition). Male as well as female practitioners of the Craft are known as Witches.
4. Witches wear clothing of every color and every style - Many Witches do choose to wear black clothing or ritual robes. The color black is the culmination of all vibrational rates of light on the material plane. Black absorbs light information and helps Witches be more receptive to psychic impressions and energies.
10. In the religion of Witchcraft the pentacle is viewed as an amulet and a symbol for protection - The five-pointed star represents the human body and the earth. In combination, the star surrounded by the circle represents the human body encompassed by the protection of the Goddess/God force. The pentacle is the symbol for Universal Wisdom.
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Monday, October 27, 2008
above: Chocolate Covered Pretzels
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Saturday, October 25, 2008
3. The Moon is the Earth's only natural satellite and is the fifth largest natural satellite in the Solar System.
6. The Moon is the only body in our Solar System to which humans have travelled and landed.
7. During the lunar day, the surface temperature averages 107°C, and during the lunar night, it averages -153°C. YIKES.
Friday, October 24, 2008
above: the great Bella Lugosi, Dracula 1931
above: Gary Oldman as Dracula (young and old) in Bram Stoker's Dracula, 1992
This blog is about life experiences & observations and stuff I am interested in. It is simply a side hobby and creative outlet; generally, with a tongue-in-cheek tone. I don't take it too seriously, nor should you. I do not profess to represent every point of view. Nothing on this site is a paid post.
It is for entertainment purposes only it, so just lighten up and just enjoy it. Life is short, live in the moment.
As the author, thoughts/views have no affiliation to my clients, business colleagues or my company.
This blog is independent and free of any type of financial affiliations. Some images used are from the internet and sometimes hard to credit them, so if you own any and want them removed just send me a message.
No copyright infringement intended. I am not responsible for defamatory statements bound to government, religious, or other laws from the reader’s country of origin . The intention of this blog is to do no harm, defame, libel or offend anyone.