Sunday, January 1, 2012

A Doggone Fun New Year's Eve Bash

I am in Pasadena, CA this weekend as part of the festivities around the Rose Parade. My company, Natural Balance Pet Foods hosted a big New Year's Eve party at our hotel. The party is also a celebration in anticipation of our Rose Parade float. Being in the pet industry, pets are welcome at our party! I thought I'd share a few photos of the dogs at our New Year's Eve bash in Pasadena. This first dog is Stanley, dancing with his dad. Stanley will be one of the dogs surfing on our Rose Parade float Monday. He sure loves to dance. Here are a few other pets of party goers:
This is Suki, a rescue dog. Isn't she cute?

I just love Jack Russells

Newman, one of the other dogs who will surf Monday

Norman "Scooter Dog" will also surf Monday
Elegant dining room tables!
Balloons up on the ceiling awaited the arrival of midnight....
'The Fab Four' Beatles Band was truly amazing
After dinner, the entertainment was a brief magic act, and then an incredible Beatles cover band called 'The Fab Four' performed an unbelievable set. It was one of the best concerts I've been to in a long time. 

New Year's Eve was a really great time...being with all the dogs made it even better. But that's just how we roll at Natural Balance. Pets...Families...and Fun! We're ready for the Rose Parade judging on Sunday! Wish us luck....

5 comments:

OldLady Of The Hills said...

It looks like all the doggies had a great time at your party...! And I bet the party was a lot of fun...!

I saw Dickie's sister Joyce on Wednesday---she was here to visit Dickie and his family and her dear son Casey and his family....It was GREAT to see her--I so wish she still lived here in Los Angeles....Anyway, I look forward to seeing the Natural Balance Float and dear sweet Dickie, too!

Cokie the Cat: Hollywood Insider said...

Good Luck! And Happy New Year to you and the boys!

Cokes

Unknown said...

OMD! That looks like so much fun! I wish I was there. I love to party with the humans.

grace said...

oh what a great party with the dogs involved too!!
Looks like a fun time for all.
Happy New Year Rick.

WAT said...

DOGGIES! HOW CUTE! I've seen THE FAB FOUR many times. They are pretty darn good.

Disclaimers...

This blog is about life experiences & observations and stuff I am interested in. It is simply a side hobby and creative outlet; generally, with a tongue-in-cheek tone. I don't take it too seriously, nor should you. I do not profess to represent every point of view. Nothing on this site is a paid post.

It is for entertainment purposes only it, so just lighten up and just enjoy it. Life is short, live in the moment.

As the author, thoughts/views have no affiliation to my clients, business colleagues or my company.

This blog is independent and free of any type of financial affiliations. Some images used are from the internet and sometimes hard to credit them, so if you own any and want them removed just send me a message.

No copyright infringement intended. I am not responsible for defamatory statements bound to government, religious, or other laws from the reader’s country of origin or residence. The intention of this blog is to do no harm, defame, libel or offend anyone.