Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Love Blogging? Watch this TV Show

My work life has crossed over into my personal life for nearly 25 years. By that I mean I like what I do at work and it bleeds into what I do at home. I've been blogging for years, and frequently my work life appears here in some fashion. Usually I keep things separated, but with the TV show I've been working on, it is difficult not to share the fun news with you.

Who Let the Dogs Out is such a fun TV show. It is part of Hallmark Channel's original programming, daytime on Fridays. You can get information on the show from the network website, or from the show website

This Friday's episode features the Blog Paws blogger conference from last summer. Sheldon and I attended, on behalf of my company, Natural Balance. Also in attendance were Norman the Scooter Dog and Tillman the world's fastest skateboarding bulldog. The producers of Who Let the Dogs Out filmed the conference, and Blog Paws is the feature story of this week's episode of Who Let the Dogs Out. They interviewed a bunch of pet bloggers, including an amazingly inspirational story of a dog whose battle with cancer changed the lives if his two human parents. It is a story you'll want to see. It might inspire you to become a pet blogger too.

Tune in this Friday on Hallmark Channel 1 pm/12 central. Or just set your DVR to record it.

1 comment:

grace said...

cool.
I ll be watching.

Disclaimers...

This blog is about life experiences & observations and stuff I am interested in. It is simply a side hobby and creative outlet; generally, with a tongue-in-cheek tone. I don't take it too seriously, nor should you. I do not profess to represent every point of view. Nothing on this site is a paid post.

It is for entertainment purposes only it, so just lighten up and just enjoy it. Life is short, live in the moment.

As the author, thoughts/views have no affiliation to my clients, business colleagues or my company.

This blog is independent and free of any type of financial affiliations. Some images used are from the internet and sometimes hard to credit them, so if you own any and want them removed just send me a message.

No copyright infringement intended. I am not responsible for defamatory statements bound to government, religious, or other laws from the reader’s country of origin or residence. The intention of this blog is to do no harm, defame, libel or offend anyone.