Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Sheldon the K9 Product Development Assistant

Sheldon was my trusty assistant for the taste-test panel
This has been a busy year so far, with no end in sight to the fun and interesting projects in my world of pet food. I've just completed a product development project of our new Lucy Pet Hip to Be Square™ dog treats. Sheldon, Ellie and Adele all helped with the formula development and taste testing. They all have such discriminating taste buds, so it took us time to get the formula just right. We make our dog treats right here in sunny Southern California. They are meaty, chewy, semi-moist natural treats. We insisted in using premium ingredients from the US, such as duck meat, wild Alaskan salmon, or free range chicken as the first ingredients of each treat. 
The first batch of treats are made!
We blended in some pumpkin for some fiber and a delicious taste. Since our Hip to Be Square dog treats are grain-free and Limited Ingredient Treats, they are an excellent choice for pets who have sensitivities to grain. 
Like everything we do at Lucy Pet, these are 'Products with a Cause', so proceeds help animals through the Lucy Pet Foundation. I couldn't have done it without my faithful poodle pal Sheldon Gryffindor, who is still going strong at nine years old. I should have asked him to be in this ad for the new treats! Oh well, next time, Sheldon.


No comments:

Disclaimers...

This blog is about life experiences & observations and stuff I am interested in. It is simply a side hobby and creative outlet; generally, with a tongue-in-cheek tone. I don't take it too seriously, nor should you. I do not profess to represent every point of view. Nothing on this site is a paid post.

It is for entertainment purposes only it, so just lighten up and just enjoy it. Life is short, live in the moment.

As the author, thoughts/views have no affiliation to my clients, business colleagues or my company.

This blog is independent and free of any type of financial affiliations. Some images used are from the internet and sometimes hard to credit them, so if you own any and want them removed just send me a message.

No copyright infringement intended. I am not responsible for defamatory statements bound to government, religious, or other laws from the reader’s country of origin or residence. The intention of this blog is to do no harm, defame, libel or offend anyone.