Monday, July 13, 2009

It's Been a Matter of Priorities...

Golly, I sure have been busy. Scarcely any time to breathe let alone blog. It's quite unusual that I would let an entire week go by without a single blog entry, but it just came down to priorities. I was fighting a cold so the time I'd usually spend blogging I was trying to catch up on sleep. During the past week I've been swamped at work, off site meetings, and a trip to Las Vegas to attend the Natural Marketplace Conference and Trade Show. By coincidence, a fellow blogger Lyn was in Las Vegas the same time I was. I had grand designs to meet her at least for a drink and a photo. However I was so busy attending seminars that I never had the chance to meet up (sorry Lyn). Anyway I'm back. But just for one day. Tuesday I'm off to New York for a business trip. I should be able to squeeze out a few posts this week, as Rick's Roadshow resumes yet again. Have a splendid Monday!
-Rick Rockhill

7 comments:

Jeni said...

I know why you didn't make any posts for the week. You've decided to try emulating my blog style, by procrastinating, testing the disorganized waters, as it were. Glad to see you found it as unsuccessful as I have but you're correcting that and I haven't done so as yet. Maybe tomorrow?

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

hope you feel better rick!

smiles, bee
xxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Desert Songbird said...

We all do what we can, right Rick? Safe travels to you.

RhodesTer said...

I took the trash out to the dumpster on Saturday, and cleaned the bathroom on Sunday.

You win.

KathyA said...

I completely understand when other activities (like working, eating, enjoying time outside) present themselves. Enjoy your trip to NY. We leave for San Diego on Saturday!

OldLady Of The Hills said...

And I haven't been by in a long time, either! Sorry about that Rick....But I have very much enjoyed catching up with you!

Diane J Standiford said...

Plus you work with pets. Whata job!

Disclaimers...

This blog is about life experiences & observations and stuff I am interested in. It is simply a side hobby and creative outlet; generally, with a tongue-in-cheek tone. I don't take it too seriously, nor should you. I do not profess to represent every point of view. Nothing on this site is a paid post.

It is for entertainment purposes only it, so just lighten up and just enjoy it. Life is short, live in the moment.

As the author, thoughts/views have no affiliation to my clients, business colleagues or my company.

This blog is independent and free of any type of financial affiliations. Some images used are from the internet and sometimes hard to credit them, so if you own any and want them removed just send me a message.

No copyright infringement intended. I am not responsible for defamatory statements bound to government, religious, or other laws from the reader’s country of origin or residence. The intention of this blog is to do no harm, defame, libel or offend anyone.