Friday, June 15, 2012

The Adventures of Sheldon: Packing for Blog Paws

Sheldon started packing his luggage for the trip to Blog Paws
Next week, Sheldon Gryffindor and I will be attending a social media conference in Salt Lake City, Utah called 'Blog Paws', an event that brings together social media people form the pet world. Blog Paws own website describe themselves as "...an online community site for pet bloggers, pet enthusiasts, pet people on Twitter, facebook and brands eager to tap into a growing community of serious writers, bloggers and tweeters". I'm attending in both a professional capacity for Natural Balance, but also on a personal level as a long-time blogger myself. 

As for Mr Sheldon, he joined the blogosphere a few years ago, and has taken to Twitter under his own handle @SheldonGryffin, so naturally he wanted to attend BlogPaws with me. So...we're going to make the 11 hour drive together from Palm Springs to Salt Lake City

I asked Sheldon to start packing his bag for the trip...this photo shows the things he wants to take on the trip. His face had the expression of "I just need a few essentials dad" I could barely close the luggage, as it was full of toys, bones, treats, snacks and dog food rolls. This weekend I'll need it pare that down a bit...

No comments:

Disclaimers...

This blog is about life experiences & observations and stuff I am interested in. It is simply a side hobby and creative outlet; generally, with a tongue-in-cheek tone. I don't take it too seriously, nor should you. I do not profess to represent every point of view. Nothing on this site is a paid post.

It is for entertainment purposes only it, so just lighten up and just enjoy it. Life is short, live in the moment.

As the author, thoughts/views have no affiliation to my clients, business colleagues or my company.

This blog is independent and free of any type of financial affiliations. Some images used are from the internet and sometimes hard to credit them, so if you own any and want them removed just send me a message.

No copyright infringement intended. I am not responsible for defamatory statements bound to government, religious, or other laws from the reader’s country of origin or residence. The intention of this blog is to do no harm, defame, libel or offend anyone.