Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Mystery Cruise, More Clues

More from the Mystery Cruise. Here are a few more photo clues from the destination. Today's should help you figure out where I am. Although I do admit that some of these could be ANYWHERE, so I've tried to get a little more bold in sharing photos that could "give it away". I'm guessing that experienced cruisers like Empress Bee of the High Sea has already figured this out, along with a few others. But for the rest of you, I hope you are enjoying these mystery clues to guess my locale. One comment clue for you: There is a famous Hollywood acting couple who have a home here. OK, here are the rest of the clues for today:

above: another photo of a residence on a particular street of some fame. Now no cheating and googling things, just try to guess!

above: This could be a major clue, for those of you familiar with this destination. Otherwise it is just a nice photo from the wedding ceremony I attended yesterday.
above: this clue has something that should suggest the locale, but I admit my camera may not have correctly captured the color hues...

above: Another clue. The color is the real HINT!

-Rick Rockhill

6 comments:

Rhodester said...

Azure sea? http://www.google.com/images?hl=&q=azure+sea&rlz=1B3GGGL_enUS270US272&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=univ&ei=oScXTN_aHIGuMs2rwK8L&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&ct=title&resnum=4&ved=0CDMQsAQwAw

Heck, what do I know?

Sharon said...

Look like Bermuda! That pink sand is a good clue. I was there on my honeymoon, almost 28 years ago. I'd love to go back one of these days.

KathyA said...

Been there!!! :):)

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i know where you are but am still trying to figure out what ship. i know i have seen it before. trying to remember.

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

ps: loved the pink sand when i was there!

Anonymous said...

Wherever you are it is beautiful! Enjoy the sun, sand, and the wedding... safe travels!

Karelian Blonde said...

I have no idea but I am enjoying the pictures :)

Disclaimers...

This blog is about life experiences & observations and stuff I am interested in. It is simply a side hobby and creative outlet; generally, with a tongue-in-cheek tone. I don't take it too seriously, nor should you. I do not profess to represent every point of view. Nothing on this site is a paid post.

It is for entertainment purposes only it, so just lighten up and just enjoy it. Life is short, live in the moment.

As the author, thoughts/views have no affiliation to my clients, business colleagues or my company.

This blog is independent and free of any type of financial affiliations. Some images used are from the internet and sometimes hard to credit them, so if you own any and want them removed just send me a message.

No copyright infringement intended. I am not responsible for defamatory statements bound to government, religious, or other laws from the reader’s country of origin or residence. The intention of this blog is to do no harm, defame, libel or offend anyone.