Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Sunday at Melvyn's

For about as long as I've lived in Palm Springs, one of the traditions I've maintained is to dine at Melvyn's restaurant for most major holidays. For some reason I just love the dining experience there on holidays especially. Guests seem to dress up nicely, adding to the special ambiance of this well-established desert landmark. Mind you, I consider myself a regular at Melvyn's throughout the year. It's probably the one restaurant I go to most often for a weeknight meal.
This year, Easter Sunday Brunch seems extra special at Melvyn's. They had a huge brunch menu of 14 different items, from incredible omelets, (like 'Filet Mignon omelet'), several delicious salads ('Crab & Shrimp Louis Salad'), a Lobster Benedict, to a range of fabulous entrees that made it difficult to choose just one. I went for the Veal Scallopini, which was excellent. This isn't a commercial for Melvyn's but I just can't help myself from writing about it. 
So for me, Easter Sunday was another delicious holiday spent at my favorite restaurant in Palm Springs.
I've written many posts about Melvyn's over the years, so I'll stop here. But I will say, simply look at the two photos of the exterior of Melvyn's I posted here. Those photos convey the elegance of one of Palm Spring's best treasures. 

No comments:

Disclaimers...

This blog is about life experiences & observations and stuff I am interested in. It is simply a side hobby and creative outlet; generally, with a tongue-in-cheek tone. I don't take it too seriously, nor should you. I do not profess to represent every point of view. Nothing on this site is a paid post.

It is for entertainment purposes only it, so just lighten up and just enjoy it. Life is short, live in the moment.

As the author, thoughts/views have no affiliation to my clients, business colleagues or my company.

This blog is independent and free of any type of financial affiliations. Some images used are from the internet and sometimes hard to credit them, so if you own any and want them removed just send me a message.

No copyright infringement intended. I am not responsible for defamatory statements bound to government, religious, or other laws from the reader’s country of origin or residence. The intention of this blog is to do no harm, defame, libel or offend anyone.