Sunday, July 15, 2012

Owen Loves Delectable Delights Cat Stews

Owen enjoying O'Fishally Scampi Delectable Delights
I've been treating my cat to the new Delectable Delights cat stews from my company, Natural Balance. It didn't take long for me to realize he likes all six flavors. I had to drive to Petco yesterday to buy more cans because he already devoured the samples I brought home from work last week. The nice thing about our new Delectable Delights is that they are hand crafted, and made in small batches using real fish like tuna, salmon, shrimp, scallops, as well as fruits and veggies too. 
Owen barely takes a break from eating
Some formulas have real chicken and chicken liver, so there is plenty of variety for picky eaters or fussy cats. The funny thing is that now when I go into the kitchen, I often find Owen sitting in front of an empty dish, just staring at me as if to say "Well, my dish is empty dad, can I have more Delectable Delights?"  You can see from these pictures of Owen eating them that he really likes them a lot.
Delectable Delights with real shrimp, tuna & salmon

I am partial, of course because I work form Natural Balance but in all honesty they are really excellent because you can recognize the ingredients in every can. I didn't alter the images or color in any of the photographs I took with my iPhone. Don't they look delicious?
Look how awesome: Delectable Delights Catatouille
I decided to take a quick video of Owen enjoying the O'Fishally Scampi flavor of the Delectable Delights cat stew. You can really see how much he loves the aroma, flavor and texture of the food. Cats use their sense of smell much more than humans, which is why aroma and flavor are so important to cats. Take a look at this video I took at home of Owen devouring the Delectable Delights:
 
If you have a cat, give them a try. You can find them at any Petco store now, in the Natural Balance aisle.

No comments:

Disclaimers...

This blog is about life experiences & observations and stuff I am interested in. It is simply a side hobby and creative outlet; generally, with a tongue-in-cheek tone. I don't take it too seriously, nor should you. I do not profess to represent every point of view. Nothing on this site is a paid post.

It is for entertainment purposes only it, so just lighten up and just enjoy it. Life is short, live in the moment.

As the author, thoughts/views have no affiliation to my clients, business colleagues or my company.

This blog is independent and free of any type of financial affiliations. Some images used are from the internet and sometimes hard to credit them, so if you own any and want them removed just send me a message.

No copyright infringement intended. I am not responsible for defamatory statements bound to government, religious, or other laws from the reader’s country of origin or residence. The intention of this blog is to do no harm, defame, libel or offend anyone.