Friday, January 16, 2015

Time to Celebrate

One of the cardinal rules by which I live is to find joy every day, and always take time celebrate the things that matter in life. Whether it is a birthday, anniversary, holiday, birth, or a life transition, it is good and right to pause and mark them in a fitting manner. 

For me, this meant it was time to crack open a bottle of Krug Brut Champagne, a vintage of 1989...one I had been saving for some time. Perfectly chilled, I  served it in a seductive champagne flute glass; this bubbly was exactly what I had in mind to celebrate life. Indeed I am joyful on this day. The air is fresh, the sky is blue and the sun in shining. While one's entire life may not always be filled of champagne and strawberries, it helps to take the time to appreciate the moments that are wonderful. As the tiny bubbles of the Krug Brut ticked the roof of my mouth, I closed my eyes and thanked God for the blessings of life.


No comments:

Disclaimers...

This blog is about life experiences & observations and stuff I am interested in. It is simply a side hobby and creative outlet; generally, with a tongue-in-cheek tone. I don't take it too seriously, nor should you. I do not profess to represent every point of view. Nothing on this site is a paid post.

It is for entertainment purposes only it, so just lighten up and just enjoy it. Life is short, live in the moment.

As the author, thoughts/views have no affiliation to my clients, business colleagues or my company.

This blog is independent and free of any type of financial affiliations. Some images used are from the internet and sometimes hard to credit them, so if you own any and want them removed just send me a message.

No copyright infringement intended. I am not responsible for defamatory statements bound to government, religious, or other laws from the reader’s country of origin or residence. The intention of this blog is to do no harm, defame, libel or offend anyone.