Sunday, September 26, 2010

Which Poodle Note Card Do You Prefer?

Card #1 a gift from my deal friend Candy
 Some time ago a very dear friend gave me a set of note cards with a standard poodle on them. I liked them so well, I was careful not to use them up until I found a source to re-order them (which I did). Yesterday I was shopping on Palm Canyon Drive in downtown Palm Springs and stopped into Cold Nose, Warm Heart, a shop with great gifts for dog and cat lovers. Whenever I go into a store with pet related anything, I search for poodle-anything. 
Card #2 I just bought this one
I was thrilled to find some new note cards with a standard poodle. I thought I'd ask your opinion on which note card you prefer before I buy more. You see, I *love* to send hand-written notes to people. I suppose I'm a bit old fashioned that way. Being a standard poodle fan, I just love both note card styles. Although both feature a black poodle, so poor Duncan is not represented I'm afraid. Oh well. Anyway, which note card style do you prefer?
-Rick Rockhill

6 comments:

Karelian Blonde said...

Card #2 for me Mr Rockhill :)

Jeni said...

I think I like the bottom card the better of the two. Looks like it would be more representative of sweet Sheldon. IMHO anyway.

grace said...

I like both of them, but for 'you' the second, it reminds me of Duncan.

Desert Songbird said...

The second one is nice, and I like the print itself, but the first one looks like it would be you with your pup. It's more "representational" of your life.

OldLady Of The Hills said...

#2! It has a realness that I prefer. The other is cute but is 'flat', if you know what I mean....Anyway, just my opinion.

KathyA said...

I prefer card #2.
Why not take a photo of the furry kids and make your own note cards?? That's what I do with our photos. That way, none of your babies will be slighted.
I like to send/receive note cards, too. Do you want my address??? :)

Disclaimers...

This blog is about life experiences & observations and stuff I am interested in. It is simply a side hobby and creative outlet; generally, with a tongue-in-cheek tone. I don't take it too seriously, nor should you. I do not profess to represent every point of view. Nothing on this site is a paid post.

It is for entertainment purposes only it, so just lighten up and just enjoy it. Life is short, live in the moment.

As the author, thoughts/views have no affiliation to my clients, business colleagues or my company.

This blog is independent and free of any type of financial affiliations. Some images used are from the internet and sometimes hard to credit them, so if you own any and want them removed just send me a message.

No copyright infringement intended. I am not responsible for defamatory statements bound to government, religious, or other laws from the reader’s country of origin or residence. The intention of this blog is to do no harm, defame, libel or offend anyone.