Sunday, March 25, 2012

NASCAR AutoClub 400 with Greg Biffle

Sunday I went to the Auto Club 400 race in Fontana, California to see driver Greg Biffle. NASCAR events are really incredible and a lot of fun. I was lucky enough to be hanging out in the Garage and Pits with a 'Hot Pass", thanks to Greg's hospitality.

It was the first time I had been to a NASCAR race, so it was all new to me. Everyone I met was really cool and explained things to me along the way. I learned a lot about the sport and experienced the passion for racing that millions of NASCAR fans share. I'm a fan of the Greg Biffle Foundation, which "aims to create awareness and serve as an advocate for the well-being of animals by engaging the power and passion of the motor-sports industry." I got to know Greg through his involvement with the Natural Balance Pet Foods Rose Parade float, and his appearances in our Who Let the Dogs Out TV show on Animal Planet. 

Sunday was an incredible experience; I have a new found appreciation for NASCAR. Here are just a few cool photos from the garages and pit areas I saw while hanging out:
FedEx race car in the garage
this is what they use to measure the car
car being inspected before race
Greg Biffle's 3M awesome car in the garage
Greg Biffle's car under carriage
Cockpit of Greg Biffle's race car WOW
The Pit Crew at work!

it was awesome to be right in the pit with the crew


Here is a video I took with my iPad of Greg's Pit Crew. It was really awesome to see it up close!

No comments:

Disclaimers...

This blog is about life experiences & observations and stuff I am interested in. It is simply a side hobby and creative outlet; generally, with a tongue-in-cheek tone. I don't take it too seriously, nor should you. I do not profess to represent every point of view. Nothing on this site is a paid post.

It is for entertainment purposes only it, so just lighten up and just enjoy it. Life is short, live in the moment.

As the author, thoughts/views have no affiliation to my clients, business colleagues or my company.

This blog is independent and free of any type of financial affiliations. Some images used are from the internet and sometimes hard to credit them, so if you own any and want them removed just send me a message.

No copyright infringement intended. I am not responsible for defamatory statements bound to government, religious, or other laws from the reader’s country of origin or residence. The intention of this blog is to do no harm, defame, libel or offend anyone.