Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Putting Away the Day with LPGA Pro Golfer Irene Cho

Jimmy, Irene Cho and me
Last week I was in Orlando, Florida attending the Global Pet Trade Show with my company. It was a great week with lots of cool things happening in the pet industry. The show was especially fun because I was able to spend some time with my new pal Irene Cho, the amazing up-and-coming golf pro with the LPGA. Irene is one of the nicest people I've met in a long time. She has a great personality, super friendly and loves the game of golf! She was on hand signing autographs, Titleist golf balls and giving putting tips too. Being a trade show we had many of our retail and distributor customers stopping by to conduct business. But it was a real treat for many of them to meet Irene and talk golf for awhile. Living in Palm Springs I am surrounded by the most incredible golf courses. I must admit that after spending a few days with Irene I am a new fan of the LPGA and will be watching Irene play on tour.
my awesome golf balls autographed by Irene Cho
I'm especially proud of the new Titleist golf balls that Irene autographed. She inspired me to get back to the course a little more often and work on my drive (it needs a lot of help). Maybe you'll be seeing more of my golf game down the road...so stay tuned!

No comments:

Disclaimers...

This blog is about life experiences & observations and stuff I am interested in. It is simply a side hobby and creative outlet; generally, with a tongue-in-cheek tone. I don't take it too seriously, nor should you. I do not profess to represent every point of view. Nothing on this site is a paid post.

It is for entertainment purposes only it, so just lighten up and just enjoy it. Life is short, live in the moment.

As the author, thoughts/views have no affiliation to my clients, business colleagues or my company.

This blog is independent and free of any type of financial affiliations. Some images used are from the internet and sometimes hard to credit them, so if you own any and want them removed just send me a message.

No copyright infringement intended. I am not responsible for defamatory statements bound to government, religious, or other laws from the reader’s country of origin or residence. The intention of this blog is to do no harm, defame, libel or offend anyone.