Saturday, March 24, 2012

Sheldon Gets an iPawd

Many of you know that Sheldon Gryffindor my black standard poodle has quite a following on Twitter. He tweets under the handle @SheldonGryffin and loves all the attention. But with fame comes a price. Sheldon has been besieged by fans who want to hear from him more frequently. So under duress, I broke down and bought Sheldon an iPawd. For a busy social media pup like him, an iPawd is just what he needs to keep up. The touch screen is much more responsive for his paws, instead of the keys on a keyboard. He can see the screen better too. So if you have a chance, say hi to Sheldon on Twitter @SheldonGryffin. 
He has been helping out to promote Who Let the Dogs Out, so he's a Hollywood dog living in Palm Springs. Amazing. These dogs live quite the life.

3 comments:

grace said...

Awesome Sheldon!
(I got one yesterday too) Bet you'll be more skilled at than me, maybe you can show me how ;).

grace said...

Awesome Sheldon!
(I got one yesterday too) Bet you will be better at it than me, maybe you can show me how!;)

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

well yay for sheldon!!!

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxo

Disclaimers...

This blog is about life experiences & observations and stuff I am interested in. It is simply a side hobby and creative outlet; generally, with a tongue-in-cheek tone. I don't take it too seriously, nor should you. I do not profess to represent every point of view. Nothing on this site is a paid post.

It is for entertainment purposes only it, so just lighten up and just enjoy it. Life is short, live in the moment.

As the author, thoughts/views have no affiliation to my clients, business colleagues or my company.

This blog is independent and free of any type of financial affiliations. Some images used are from the internet and sometimes hard to credit them, so if you own any and want them removed just send me a message.

No copyright infringement intended. I am not responsible for defamatory statements bound to government, religious, or other laws from the reader’s country of origin or residence. The intention of this blog is to do no harm, defame, libel or offend anyone.