Monday, January 12, 2009
Please Visit Fleur de Lis Online Bakery & Catering
I'm asking my readers to do me a big favor and check out Lisa's online bakery and if you are tempted please buy something from her. Despite being a talented chef, Lisa (Mags) recently became unemployed. This online shop is a great opportunity despite a really tough job market. I'm trying to spread the word about her new business and help her out. So if you would do a favor, send an e-mail to anyone you know and ask them to check out her website and make a purchase. It will be the most delicious thing you can do for yourself (and her too!). Now just to tempt you, here is a sampling of some items she offers:
1. Aunt Carol's Rum Cake, $19 (So far, her #1 seller!)
Wow, doesn't that look so delicious? I can see why it is popular. And then what about this delicious cake:
2. Lemon Friendship Cake, $17 (above)
3. Cranberry Orange Bread, $16.75
And then check out these below...I just ordered them:
4. Lowfat Chocolate Meringue Cookies, $13 (above)
5. Marshmallows, $12-or $14 with Toasted Coconut
6. Chocolate Chipper Cookies, $15
7. 12 Golden Cupcakes, $21
8. Fleur de Lis House Seasoning, $10
9. Moroccan Salt Blend, $7
10. Mediterranean Salt Blend, $7
11. Southwest Salt Blend, $7
12. Trio of Salt Blends, $18
And check this out, it is like having your own personal chef!
13. YOUR SPECIAL REQUESTS: If there is something you would like but don't see on her site, you can request anything special. Being the genius she is, she can work with you to ensure that you get what you want. As long as it's shippable, she says she can make it for you.
So, please stop by her site today and buy something if you can. If you can't then please send an e-mail to folks you know and ask them to check it out.
Have a great day!
This blog is about life experiences & observations and stuff I am interested in. It is simply a side hobby and creative outlet; generally, with a tongue-in-cheek tone. I don't take it too seriously, nor should you. I do not profess to represent every point of view. Nothing on this site is a paid post.
It is for entertainment purposes only it, so just lighten up and just enjoy it. Life is short, live in the moment.
As the author, thoughts/views have no affiliation to my clients, business colleagues or my company.
This blog is independent and free of any type of financial affiliations. Some images used are from the internet and sometimes hard to credit them, so if you own any and want them removed just send me a message.
No copyright infringement intended. I am not responsible for defamatory statements bound to government, religious, or other laws from the reader’s country of origin . The intention of this blog is to do no harm, defame, libel or offend anyone.