Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Wisdom Wednesdays: Featuring Dr Sidney Wang

ASK DR WANG, the psychic betta fish

Dr Wang is back from vacation and feeling refreshed. This week's e-mail is from Marlene in Memphis, TN. Marlene writes:

Dear Dr Wang,

I've had a string of bad luck over the past few months that I can't seem to shake. It all started when my looser boyfriend accidentally left the door open and my cat Miss Tiddles ran away. Then the following month my car was stolen with my purse in it while I was at the gas station buying ciggies. If that weren't enough, last week I lost my job. At least my mortgage is paid off, but I have no savings and I am a bit behind on bills at the moment. The only thing I splurge on is my weekly trip to the beauty parlour for a wash and set. I'd like to know when my luck will change and what's in store for me.

Thanks, Marlene

Dr Wang responds: Dear Marlene,

Sorry to hear about poor Miss Tiddles running away. I decided to meditate at the base of The Great Bubble Wall to ponder what is in store for you. The bubbles were barely flowing today, indicating a karmic lowpoint for you. There are some dark days ahead for you, but mainly because your power is about to be turned off for not paying the utility bill. I suggest you skip the beauty parlour this week and pay your electric bill instead.

The good news is that you have some very good luck coming your way. The Great Bubble Wall has started to flow in the shape of a "G Clef" pattern, which I interpret as a new connection to the music industry. Based on what you have written, your life could become lyrics to a country music song. You are about to meet a country singer while working a part-time job at the Piggly Wiggly store. There you will strike up a conversation about a hidden talent you have of writing song lyrics. This country singer is having writer's block and will be excited to meet a fresh talent. Begin writing as soon as you can, but write from the heart and you will dazzle this singer, which will lead to a #1 hit single for you both.

Until then, you will need to keep your job at the Piggly Wiggly to get caught up on bills. Do not despair, there are some exciting times ahead for you. In the meantime,

Keep swimming upstream,

-Dr Wang

****************************************************************


"Wisdom Wednesdays" features the sage advice of our resident oracle, psychic betta fish "Dr Sidney Wang". Believed to be a reincarnated descendant of King Rama II of Siam, Dr Wang responds to e-mail submissions with advice, predictions of the future and conveys ancient proverbs to provide guidance and support. Dr Sidney Wang's 24 Hour Wisdom, Advice and Inspiration service is also available from the left side navigation for this feature.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Dr. Wang is SO creative. Sounds like someone I'd like to know.

whimsical brainpan said...

I didn't know that there were still Piggly Wigglys around.

Disclaimers...

This blog is about life experiences & observations and stuff I am interested in. It is simply a side hobby and creative outlet; generally, with a tongue-in-cheek tone. I don't take it too seriously, nor should you. I do not profess to represent every point of view. Nothing on this site is a paid post.

It is for entertainment purposes only it, so just lighten up and just enjoy it. Life is short, live in the moment.

As the author, thoughts/views have no affiliation to my clients, business colleagues or my company.

This blog is independent and free of any type of financial affiliations. Some images used are from the internet and sometimes hard to credit them, so if you own any and want them removed just send me a message.

No copyright infringement intended. I am not responsible for defamatory statements bound to government, religious, or other laws from the reader’s country of origin or residence. The intention of this blog is to do no harm, defame, libel or offend anyone.