Tuesday, January 23, 2007
Ode to an Indian Casino
Pala is a huge place, actually fairly nice for a non-Vegas casino. Its located off of a long, winding road in the middle of nowhere. This Indian tribe really made something out of their piece of land! I'm surprised that anyone can find this place, but then again, if there is gambling, booze and a place to smoke indoors, people will come.
A few random questions that I thought I'd ask and answer...feel free to offer your opinions in the comment section below:
1. What is the most amount of money you have ever won at a casino or gambling? Me: $800 at a slot machine in Vegas.
2. Have you ever actually ever seen a single Indian at an Indian Casino? Me: Nope
3. Other than the delicious Indian casino food, what are other reasons to visit an Indian Casino? Me: hmmmm...still thinking about my answer
4. Do you have a "system" or secret for winning when playing slot machines? Me: Yes, I always stick to the Double Diamond slot machines, everyone knows those pay out millions
5. What is the wackiest sight you've seen in a casino? Me: yesterday some old lady was working the slots wearing one of those air ventillators with the tubes up her nose AND smoking a ciggarette, with the ashes hanging on the tip of the ciggie. Amazing.
What are your answers?
This blog is about life experiences & observations and stuff I am interested in. It is simply a side hobby and creative outlet; generally, with a tongue-in-cheek tone. I don't take it too seriously, nor should you. I do not profess to represent every point of view. Nothing on this site is a paid post.
It is for entertainment purposes only it, so just lighten up and just enjoy it. Life is short, live in the moment.
As the author, thoughts/views have no affiliation to my clients, business colleagues or my company.
This blog is independent and free of any type of financial affiliations. Some images used are from the internet and sometimes hard to credit them, so if you own any and want them removed just send me a message.
No copyright infringement intended. I am not responsible for defamatory statements bound to government, religious, or other laws from the reader’s country of origin . The intention of this blog is to do no harm, defame, libel or offend anyone.