Monday, March 19, 2007

An Excedrin Headache Day...

Today was another intense day at work. This pet food recall stuff is a mess. And a major headache to deal with. I was at the office by 6:30 AM and by 8:30 my head was already throbbing. I spent the entire day fielding calls from stores, our field management team, vendors and members of our senior management team. So many details that needed to be addressed. By the end of the day it felt like my brain was just full and couldn't take another single thought.

Lucky for me, I work with a talented group of people who help keep things moving. We managed to get a lot of the recall stuff organized and ready for an update meeting. I was busy pulling together information for the website, the company blog, and several internal memos. I always try to do too much myself. I'm always multi-tasking and doing five things at once....I really need to slow it down...one of these days anyway.


If you are concerned about the pet food recall thats all over the news, first let me say that DRY PET FOOD IS SAFE! The recall is only on certain wet food products. We have everything updated on www.petco.com including the details by brand, with the "best by date" and production codes for you to check out by product.
-Rick Rockhill

No comments:

Disclaimers...

This blog is about life experiences & observations and stuff I am interested in. It is simply a side hobby and creative outlet; generally, with a tongue-in-cheek tone. I don't take it too seriously, nor should you. I do not profess to represent every point of view. Nothing on this site is a paid post.

It is for entertainment purposes only it, so just lighten up and just enjoy it. Life is short, live in the moment.

As the author, thoughts/views have no affiliation to my clients, business colleagues or my company.

This blog is independent and free of any type of financial affiliations. Some images used are from the internet and sometimes hard to credit them, so if you own any and want them removed just send me a message.

No copyright infringement intended. I am not responsible for defamatory statements bound to government, religious, or other laws from the reader’s country of origin or residence. The intention of this blog is to do no harm, defame, libel or offend anyone.