2. GENTLEMEN PREFER BLONDES, 1953: LORELEI LEE (Marilyn Monroe): Don't you know that a man being rich is like a girl being pretty? You wouldn't marry a girl just because she's pretty, but my goodness, doesn't it help?
3. THE GODFATHER: PART II, 1974: MICHAEL CORLEONE (Al Pacino): "Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer."
4. SILENCE OF THE LAMBS, 1991: DR. HANNIBAL LECTER (Anthony Hopkins): "A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti."
5. SUNSET BOULEVARD, 1950: NORMA DESMOND (Gloria Swanson): "All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up."
6. ALL ABOUT EVE, 1950: MARGO CHANNING (Bette Davis): "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
7. AUNTIE MAME, 1958: MAME DENNIS (Rosalind Russell): "Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death!"
And this week a Bonus Quote, at NO EXTRA CHARGE!!!
GRAND HOTEL, 1932: GRUSINSKAYA (Greta Garbo): "I want to be alone."