Saturday, April 21, 2007
The Saturday Seven: Things NOT To Do While at Sea
(these are actual events listed by the Princess Cruise Ship)
1. "Shuffleboard": If I ever submit to this, somebody push me overboard
2. Ceramics @ Sea: I hate ceramics on land, why would I spend anytime doing this here?
3. "Scavenger Hunt": It’s always for tacky stuff to introduce you to things on the ship so you spend more money, like the brochure from the Spa, a drink umbrella from one of the tropical drink bars, or a golf ball from the Pro Shop.
4. "Scrapbooking @ Sea": I hate scrapbooks.
5. "Karaoke Madness": The military would have used this tactic on terrorist prisoners, but it’s against the Warsaw Treaty
6. "Bridge Lessons": I ‘m sure some passengers die of old age while playing this game, don’t they?
7. "Brain Waves Quiz & Trivia": Too may cocktails make this game a hazard really.
Bonus: "Wooden Horse racing": Perfect for those who need a psychiatric exam or never mentally progressed past age 4.
Welcome CruiseCritic.com members!
This blog is about life experiences & observations and stuff I am interested in. It is simply a side hobby and creative outlet; generally, with a tongue-in-cheek tone. I don't take it too seriously, nor should you. I do not profess to represent every point of view. Nothing on this site is a paid post.
It is for entertainment purposes only it, so just lighten up and just enjoy it. Life is short, live in the moment.
As the author, thoughts/views have no affiliation to my clients, business colleagues or my company.
This blog is independent and free of any type of financial affiliations. Some images used are from the internet and sometimes hard to credit them, so if you own any and want them removed just send me a message.
No copyright infringement intended. I am not responsible for defamatory statements bound to government, religious, or other laws from the reader’s country of origin . The intention of this blog is to do no harm, defame, libel or offend anyone.