Sunday, August 15, 2010

Refreshing Moments at Home

The weather here in Palm Springs has been exceptionally good this summer. Days are filled with abundant sunshine, reasonable dry heat, and in the evening, it has been dropping down to 70-75 degrees, which is unusual for the desert in the summer months. I've been virtually living outside, enjoying it all and savoring the idyllic weather. I thought it might be interesting to show another side of life in Palm Springs with a refreshing photo of a water feature we have in our back pool. This feature has flat rocks stacked up, with water flowing down over them. This photo alone didn't seem to tell the whole story, so while I was in the pool, I took the following short video below...in the end you can "jump in the water with me"...turn your sound way up, its very calming...

Hope you have a wonderful, tranquil and peaceful day.
-Rick Rockhill

6 comments:

grace said...

aahh, yes very calming, I just love the sound of water. It's so soothing. Good way to start my day!

KathyA said...

I want to spend a couple of hours in your back yard with a mojito in hand!

kenju said...

Unfortunately, the computer I am using now does not have speakers that work - so I'll have to come back when I get new ones!

Anonymous said...

It is peaceful. Savor the present, it's the only time we really have...

OldLady Of The Hills said...

That is such a BEAUTIFULLY Relaxing sound Rick....What a lovely addition to your yard.

Desert Songbird said...

What a lovely sound. Ahhhhhh.......

Thanks, I needed that. :)

Disclaimers...

This blog is about life experiences & observations and stuff I am interested in. It is simply a side hobby and creative outlet; generally, with a tongue-in-cheek tone. I don't take it too seriously, nor should you. I do not profess to represent every point of view. Nothing on this site is a paid post.

It is for entertainment purposes only it, so just lighten up and just enjoy it. Life is short, live in the moment.

As the author, thoughts/views have no affiliation to my clients, business colleagues or my company.

This blog is independent and free of any type of financial affiliations. Some images used are from the internet and sometimes hard to credit them, so if you own any and want them removed just send me a message.

No copyright infringement intended. I am not responsible for defamatory statements bound to government, religious, or other laws from the reader’s country of origin or residence. The intention of this blog is to do no harm, defame, libel or offend anyone.