Sunday, July 11, 2010

This is a Big One...

Well, I'm headed off on a major business trip overseas for a few weeks. I'm calling this my "Asian World Tour", for lack of a more clever title. It will make for one heck of a Rick's Roadshow series. In my job I am also responsible for our International Division, and periodically I have to visit various countries and learn how to grow the business within that market. This trip is primarily to visit Asia. I'll be visiting Tokyo (Japan), Seoul (S. Korea), Taipei (Taiwan), Hong Kong (China), Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia), Singapore, then a brief stop in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) then London (England). I've also indicated these areas on the map below:

I'm off to Toyko today...so I suppose I should say "Sionara" to you for now...
-Rick Rockhill

8 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

wow! that is some trip rick! i would SO love to go to dubai!!!

photos please!

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Sending wishes for travel mercies and safety... Big hugs!

Rhodester said...

I guess dogs in all those countries need to eat healthy food too, huh Rick? Bon voyage and best wishes for success.

kenju said...

WOW! My brother-in-law used to travel like that for business. Enjoy everything each place has to offer and stay safe!!

Karelian Blonde said...

Bon voyage and I'll see you in London :)

KathyA said...

Wow! Are you EVER racking up those miles!!! Safe journey, dear friend!

Desert Songbird said...

Safe journey to you, Rick; look forward to seeing photos and reading your trip report!

Sweet Virginia Breeze said...

I'm looking forward to pictures and posts on the Asian World Tour.

Disclaimers...

This blog is about life experiences & observations and stuff I am interested in. It is simply a side hobby and creative outlet; generally, with a tongue-in-cheek tone. I don't take it too seriously, nor should you. I do not profess to represent every point of view. Nothing on this site is a paid post.

It is for entertainment purposes only it, so just lighten up and just enjoy it. Life is short, live in the moment.

As the author, thoughts/views have no affiliation to my clients, business colleagues or my company.

This blog is independent and free of any type of financial affiliations. Some images used are from the internet and sometimes hard to credit them, so if you own any and want them removed just send me a message.

No copyright infringement intended. I am not responsible for defamatory statements bound to government, religious, or other laws from the reader’s country of origin or residence. The intention of this blog is to do no harm, defame, libel or offend anyone.