Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Wisdom Wednesdays: Featuring Dr Sidney Wang

Today begins a new weekly series called "Wisdom Wednesdays", featuring the sage advice of our resident oracle, Dr Sidney Wang. Believed to be a reincarnated descendant of King Rama II of Siam, Dr Wang offers advice, predictions of the future and conveys ancient proverbs to provide guidance and support.

Dr Wang provides free wisdom to readers, 24 hours a day, here on this site. (See the left side navigation for this feature). The inaugural post of Wisdom Wednesdays starts with an e-mail from a reader named Marcia from Ft Worth, TX. Marcia writes:

Dear Dr Wang,
I have been contemplating changing jobs but am not sure if its the right thing to do for me. The office I work at may be downsizing soon. What do you see for me?

sincerely,
Marcia P.

Dr Wang responds:
Dear Marcia- I see great things in store for you with your current job. There is a promotion in your future, plus some short-term benefits that will likely be offered to retain you through the downsizing. Also, there is a midget with six toes (on one foot) who is about to enter your life who holds the answers to your more important, yet-to-be-asked questions.I suggest you stop by the Koi pond at your boss' office and show the fish some lovin with extra feedings of pellets and breadcrumbs. This will increase your chances of meeting that midget. In the meantime, keep on swimming upstream.

If you would like to submit a question to Dr Wang, send questions to: DrSidneyWang@hotmail.com

-Dr Sidney Wang

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

who knew that a fish called Dr Wang could be so clairvoyant. Excellent.

The Boob Lady said...

This is hilarious!!

Anonymous said...

OMG- this is very funny stuff.

Anonymous said...

I want Dr Wang to tell my fortune. I hope he picks me next.
-Suzie

Disclaimers...

This blog is about life experiences & observations and stuff I am interested in. It is simply a side hobby and creative outlet; generally, with a tongue-in-cheek tone. I don't take it too seriously, nor should you. I do not profess to represent every point of view. Nothing on this site is a paid post.

It is for entertainment purposes only it, so just lighten up and just enjoy it. Life is short, live in the moment.

As the author, thoughts/views have no affiliation to my clients, business colleagues or my company.

This blog is independent and free of any type of financial affiliations. Some images used are from the internet and sometimes hard to credit them, so if you own any and want them removed just send me a message.

No copyright infringement intended. I am not responsible for defamatory statements bound to government, religious, or other laws from the reader’s country of origin or residence. The intention of this blog is to do no harm, defame, libel or offend anyone.