Saturday, May 3, 2008

Cruise to Mexico: We're off!

Well it's finally here, we're off on our "mini-cruise" aboard our Princess cruise ship. It's a short cruise for a few days, to hold us over until September when we take the big cruise to the Mediterranean. Today we set sail out of San Diego and head south to Mexico. As brief as it is, I know I'll enjoy the time at sea. For those of you unfamiliar with this part of the US and Mexico, here is an area map where we are cruising to:

I'll be posting more about the cruise, provided we have decent satellite internet service while at sea.
-Rick Rockhill

6 comments:

Marlupe said...

you are so lucky! hope you have a fun time on the cruise. I need to try one sometime, you keep writing about them and they look so wonderful.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

well rick if it can't be me going i sure am glad it's you and that's about as good a compliment i could give a person! ha ha ha have fun honey!

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

OldLady Of The Hills said...

A little bit of a cruise is better than NO Cruise at all, I say!
Have a glorious time, Rick.

TWISI said...

have a great mini-vacation.

whimsical brainpan said...

Have a great trip!

WAT said...

Oh, yet another Mexican cruise? Why Rick, you hardly ever go on these! HOW COULD YOU?!

All during this CINCO DE MAYO time too. How apropos!

Disclaimers...

This blog is about life experiences & observations and stuff I am interested in. It is simply a side hobby and creative outlet; generally, with a tongue-in-cheek tone. I don't take it too seriously, nor should you. I do not profess to represent every point of view. Nothing on this site is a paid post.

It is for entertainment purposes only it, so just lighten up and just enjoy it. Life is short, live in the moment.

As the author, thoughts/views have no affiliation to my clients, business colleagues or my company.

This blog is independent and free of any type of financial affiliations. Some images used are from the internet and sometimes hard to credit them, so if you own any and want them removed just send me a message.

No copyright infringement intended. I am not responsible for defamatory statements bound to government, religious, or other laws from the reader’s country of origin or residence. The intention of this blog is to do no harm, defame, libel or offend anyone.