Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Bad for Me Breakfast But Oh So Good...

Today I was craving bacon and eggs for breakfast, which is highly unusual for me. I tend to go for something healthier, like a bowl of organic cereal, or some yogurt or wheat toast. But today I just wanted a nice hot breakfast. What's a little cholesterol now and then?

First I fried some "natural" bacon (no sulfates, etc)...then I fried the organic eggs (free range of course), and organic mushrooms & tomatoes. The bacon smelled so delicious...

It was the perfect breakfast; it "hit the spot" that I craved. I even gave Koshimi a fork full of my eggs. He loves eggs! Anyway, that's all for today. Short and sweet. Thanks for stopping by. Tomorrow Dr Wang has a special surprise in store for this week's Wisdom Wednesday. See you then!

PS- I'd like to say hello to Marilyn, Steve's cousin from St Louis. Hey there Marilyn, thanks for being a regular reader! Hope to see you this Halloween.
-Rick Rockhill

15 comments:

Tom Hauck said...

Breakfast at 3AM? egads...

Lilian said...

uhmmm ... you made me hungry with the detailed description :o) It's 10am here in Baltimore

Mone said...

I can almost smell it...yummy :)

Sheila said...

The tomatoes are healthy.

Lola Starr said...

So hungry now. I had popcorn for breakfast. Organic eggs are simply the best.

Burfica said...

mmmmmm that looks so good. We used to have chickens. Aint nothing better than fresh eggs.

Steven said...

I think Queen above just answered my question as to why I gained two pounds this week, particularly after reading your Saturday Seven. :-)

Mx said...

Those eggs are freakin' me out... I like tidy eggs!!!!!

everything else.

A+++ (as they say on ebay)

Naomi said...

That looks sooo good Rick! A nice treat for you and Koshimi. I can almost taste the bacon. Reminds me of the "full English" that's very popular here in England. I have a particular fondness for bacon sandwiches (with brown sauce!) but try not to eat them too often!

Anonymous said...

Where's the orange juice??

Canadian flake said...

Sounds very yummy. Looks good too. Hope they tasted as good as they looked.

Desert Songbird said...

"Natural" bacon as in uncured? Yummy! It's the only kind I buy (when I do buy it) from Trader Joe's. Smoked with applewood - yum!

Judy said...

Oh, man, does that look good! (And I'm a most-of-the-time-vegetarian... but... that's Fakin' Bacon, right?)

CRUSTY MOM-E said...

Those tomatoes look divine..
so the bacon was good huh? I love bacon, I'll have to try that version.
I need to put down my coffee cup and go over to your place.
If you weren't a guy, I'd say perhaps your with child, having all these unusual cravings, that is. :)
Always,
Crusty~

Unknown said...

Well, I'm glad to hear that you at least shared a fork full!

~smile~

ambrerae.blogspot.com

Disclaimers...

This blog is about life experiences & observations and stuff I am interested in. It is simply a side hobby and creative outlet; generally, with a tongue-in-cheek tone. I don't take it too seriously, nor should you. I do not profess to represent every point of view. Nothing on this site is a paid post.

It is for entertainment purposes only it, so just lighten up and just enjoy it. Life is short, live in the moment.

As the author, thoughts/views have no affiliation to my clients, business colleagues or my company.

This blog is independent and free of any type of financial affiliations. Some images used are from the internet and sometimes hard to credit them, so if you own any and want them removed just send me a message.

No copyright infringement intended. I am not responsible for defamatory statements bound to government, religious, or other laws from the reader’s country of origin or residence. The intention of this blog is to do no harm, defame, libel or offend anyone.