Friday, August 3, 2007

Dr Wang Presents: A Trip to the Pet Store

Dr Sidney Wang, (pictured left) is pleased as punch to present this pictoral program of his pelagic pals, presently presiding at a proximate pet place.

Following fish for fun is fairly felicitous and fulfilling too. So take the time to pay tribute to this tableau of tidal treasures.

Dr Wang wanted these photos to have a continuous uninterrupted flow, void of my usual identifiers. So sit back, relax and explore the fabulous world of fish. Oh, and Happy Friday folks!





Thanks for visiting today, I appreciate it, and I hope you enjoyed these "phish photos".
Do you have any fish at home? What size tank? What kind of fish? Do you name them? Go ahead, leave a comment or question, it's FREE FRIDAY!
-Rick Rockhill

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the blue fish with the yellow tail. the colors are beautiful. I enjoy snorkelling and seeing all the beautiful tropical fish. great pictures rick.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

beautiful rick! no, i don't have any pets at all, unless you count sarge, sometimes he's as much trouble as one, ha ha...

smiles, bee

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

They're lovely! We used to have a betta, but it died. :-(

captain corky said...

Cool pics. I've had Oscars before, but I wont get any fish until I'm living in my dream house. Have a good weekend Rick.

Annette said...

These photos are beautiful.
So clear you can see all the beautiful colours.

Barb said...

We have an aquarium with some fishies. We forgot to see what They were when we bought them. Oops!

Canadian flake said...

Beautiful pics....I thought about getting some fish but I think my cat would like them more than I would..lmao.

Disclaimers...

This blog is about life experiences & observations and stuff I am interested in. It is simply a side hobby and creative outlet; generally, with a tongue-in-cheek tone. I don't take it too seriously, nor should you. I do not profess to represent every point of view. Nothing on this site is a paid post.

It is for entertainment purposes only it, so just lighten up and just enjoy it. Life is short, live in the moment.

As the author, thoughts/views have no affiliation to my clients, business colleagues or my company.

This blog is independent and free of any type of financial affiliations. Some images used are from the internet and sometimes hard to credit them, so if you own any and want them removed just send me a message.

No copyright infringement intended. I am not responsible for defamatory statements bound to government, religious, or other laws from the reader’s country of origin or residence. The intention of this blog is to do no harm, defame, libel or offend anyone.